Friday, November 22, 2013

The Silver lining

I have the most amazing doctor. Her kindness is beyond any professional requirement. 

We have a great insurance that covers everything. I mean everything.

I have friends who bring dinners over so I didn't have to cook for three days.

I have friends who bring pies over because I casually mentioned that I wanted an apple pie. 

I have a husband who spent unmentionable amount of money to buy and ship Finnish candy for me.

I have a son who reminds me that he loves Heavenly Father and who prays for me.

I have a healthy body so I can attempt to get back in shape. 

I have family who check on me and grieve with me.

I have a testimony of the plan of Happiness. It softens the pain.

I have a deepened empathy and appreciation for the struggles that we go through. 




No comments: