First of all, after few rough weeks of sleeping and not feeling that great, I feel fabulous right now. I don't know if it is the extra sleep from fall break, the fact that Troy is home again and I am not "on my own", or the change in my pillows at night so I actually sleep well, but I am feeling physically and emotionally very good right now. A while ago, I felt more anxious about being done with the pregnancy than having my little man here. Now I feel like it has shifted, and I am sure it will shift again, but now I am just excited to have Little Ninja here and of course, the benefit of that is the fact that then I will be done with pregnancy.
Now that there is only four weeks to go, the questions of "how much longer" doesn't bother me anymore. I continue to walk every day. Sometimes it is just a mile on the treadmill and other days it is closer to 3 miles.
I have even packed a hospital bag with most of the essentials things. Eerika has folded his clothes many times and tested out baby toys. We can't find the screws for his crib, so no crib or changing table but the bassinet is out and ready. Eerika continues to tell us and everyone else on a daily basis how excited she is and how much she loves Little Ninja.
And we have settled on a name for him.
![]() |
| Belly at 33 weeks |

1 comment:
I never get on my blog anymore, but decided I'd see if anyone has any updates and you do! You are so good at keeping up with this. You look great and I'm excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment