Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Skiing at Arizona Snowbowl

Saku went skiing for the first time when he was 3.5 years old.  Since then he has gone twice and has gotten quite good for his age.

Troy promised to take Eerika if she promised to be a good listener and do EVERYTHING that Troy told him to do. Well Eerika really wanted to go and I think she kept her promise and was a good listener.

I wasn't on the mountain much as I had Mr. Aleksi with me, but what I saw of them and the video was very impressing. I think Troy will have years of skiing fun with these two.

Hghlights of the trip from my perspective:

Saku fell and scraped his face on ice.

Eerika's favorite thing is going fast.

Saku caught some air while going over a jump.

Aleksi sleeping decently at the hotel.

Eerika being worn out and falling asleep on the chair lift.

Saku riding the chair lift on his own.

Delicious breakfast and comfortable beds at Embassy Suites









We fueled at Zupas on our way home. 

No comments: