Miss Eerika is two years old. If you come to our house and spend few hours here, you most likely see a fabulous of proof that the terrible twos have arrived in our house. She is still an easy going and happy child, but if she doesn't get her away, she will throw a theatric tantrum. I think she has more flair and drama than Saku did, but of course, I can't really remember how Saku was at this age. Also Eerika has seemed to acquire more volume to her cry and yelling.
Eerika finally has more hair and she looks adorable with her hair done. Of course, she loves to rough house, or she sits in her car seat or takes a nap so her hair looks nice for about 10 minutes and then it gets little crazy even on the days when we do it. It is still little short on the sides which results in many fly aways. She has the same fine texture as my hair but she has a curl to it, which makes it quite lovely.
![]() |
| Eerika is a tall little girl. She is only 4 inches shorter than Saku. |
![]() |
| Best of friends and worst enemies |
![]() |
| Snacking on her popcorn and "feeding it" to her babies. |
![]() |
| Happy to pose and say "cheese" before church. |
She takes one nap a day. She loves her nap and never protests about it. I hope this will continue for the next year or more. When she goes to sleep, she has two pacifiers with her, two teddy bears, two pillows (one small and one large) and a blanket on her. She has become more attached to her tutti. And she can now say "tutti" or "I want tutti".
She is an early bird. Most mornings she is up around 6:30 when we hear "mamma?" in various tones depending how long she has been awake and how long it takes me to get there. She likes to eat breakfast right away.
She has really figured out how to bug Saku. "Eerika is bugging me", "Eerika has her feet on my head" or "Eerika wont share with me" are common phrases around here. Of course, Saku bugs her just as much.
She is happy to "say" prayers and even keeps her eyes closed the whole time. Scripture study is a whole another story when she just wants to run around the whole time. She does really well in nursery whether I am there or not.
She loves reading books and if we are reading one on one, she can stay focused even for a big kid book. She loves jumping off the couch, bed etc. She is fast and fearless.
She eats well if she is in the mood. She can drink from a big girl cup, but there are plenty of times when she still spills because she isn't paying attention or because I have put in too much into the cup. She loves sour cream and will eat JUST sour cream when it is part of the meal.
She wears size 4 diapers and often informs me after she has pooped. She is willing to sit on the potty and strains very hard to produce results. We obviously get very excited when something does happen, but I have no plans for potty training at this time.
As mentioned in my doctor's visit post, she has finally warmed up to people. She will run and give tackle her nursery leaders, wrestle with adults, spontaneously gives hugs to grandma and grandpa. There is no mistake that I am still her favorite, BUT she is showing her charming side as one of the moms remarked "she has a fun personality". Yes she does and I am glad that other people can finally witness it.
We are in for quite the ride with this Miss, but I love it.
She is happy to "say" prayers and even keeps her eyes closed the whole time. Scripture study is a whole another story when she just wants to run around the whole time. She does really well in nursery whether I am there or not.
She loves reading books and if we are reading one on one, she can stay focused even for a big kid book. She loves jumping off the couch, bed etc. She is fast and fearless.
She eats well if she is in the mood. She can drink from a big girl cup, but there are plenty of times when she still spills because she isn't paying attention or because I have put in too much into the cup. She loves sour cream and will eat JUST sour cream when it is part of the meal.
She wears size 4 diapers and often informs me after she has pooped. She is willing to sit on the potty and strains very hard to produce results. We obviously get very excited when something does happen, but I have no plans for potty training at this time.
As mentioned in my doctor's visit post, she has finally warmed up to people. She will run and give tackle her nursery leaders, wrestle with adults, spontaneously gives hugs to grandma and grandpa. There is no mistake that I am still her favorite, BUT she is showing her charming side as one of the moms remarked "she has a fun personality". Yes she does and I am glad that other people can finally witness it.
We are in for quite the ride with this Miss, but I love it.




No comments:
Post a Comment