Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ragnar Relay Update

"Some call it a slumber party without sleep, pillows or deodorant. We call it The Ragnar Relay Series"

It seems like we will have a team:) I am so excited! I know it's kind of lame to communicate through the blog since majority of the people who read my blog are not interested in this race. So those of you who are wanting to run, please send me your email address so we can communicate via email.

So far I have six runners who are committed for the race. If you aren't and I listed you, no pressure:) Just let me know. I'm doing this on "First come, first serve" basis, so there is no favoritism. Once you are ready to move from "i'm interested" to "I'm doing it", let me know:)

1. Eevi.
2. Eevi's daddio:)
3. Camille
4. Kelly
5. Dani
6. Becky

So we need six more runners. Plus we will need three volunteers to help around the course and two people to drive the vans, but those are details that we can discuss later. I figured we would have a team meeting once we have most of the team established so we can go over the logistics and have a plan.

Also I am not creative so the creative people need to come up with a cool team name:)

3 comments:

Starla said...

Um- I actually considered for a small minute running in your relay. (the least amount of course- like 3 miles) THEN I saw that you are looking for a driver. hahaha I might take that job. We shall see!

Becky and Tyler said...

tyler can drive around one of the vans and i'll see if heather and joey are interested!!!

Unknown said...

I guess I cant committ b/c i dont know how i will be feeling post pregnancy. Maybe next time :( But if there are still openings later on and im fine I really want to do it. Or maybe someone will drop out and I can take their place. yes thats it, put me on your "backups/alternatives" list. haha.