Traveling to Phoenix and Finland made my blogging project little more difficult.
Natalie
Natural
I think most of people would agree that marriage and motherhood take a lot of work. Natalie made the transition to the role of a wife and then, to a mother seem very easy. There are people who have the talent of taking care of a family and making their home a happy place. I think Natalie is blessed with this talent. Im sure it helps that she is a married to a man who has a happy personality.
Natalie
Natural
I think most of people would agree that marriage and motherhood take a lot of work. Natalie made the transition to the role of a wife and then, to a mother seem very easy. There are people who have the talent of taking care of a family and making their home a happy place. I think Natalie is blessed with this talent. Im sure it helps that she is a married to a man who has a happy personality.
Natalie has some magical blue eyes. She does get some help from colored contacts, but that doesn't really matter because her blond hair and blue eyes are very capturing. I'm sure Jack would agree with me on this! You can also see that her little boy is blessed with the most charming looks. I am partial to cute blond little boys, but Jackson makes me smile.
Shannah
Little bit Envy
I know I shouldn't envy other people, but sometimes I just do. In Shannah's case, I am both impressed and slightly envious of her birthing experience. I really wanted to have a natural birth; however, it didn't happen. But Shannah was a quite the woman and stuck it out and brought little Savannah into this world without any medications. Shannah is very determined and her achievement of her goal to have a natural child birth is amazing.
I know I shouldn't envy other people, but sometimes I just do. In Shannah's case, I am both impressed and slightly envious of her birthing experience. I really wanted to have a natural birth; however, it didn't happen. But Shannah was a quite the woman and stuck it out and brought little Savannah into this world without any medications. Shannah is very determined and her achievement of her goal to have a natural child birth is amazing.
ClassyShannah has become quite the classy wife and mother. I am not saying that she wasn't beautiful in college;however, she has bloomed in the last few years. Savannah will enjoy watching her mom get ready and play dress up with her mom. Shannah also does a wonderful job supporting her hubby. It takes a strong woman to keep life organized and in control while her husband works long hours (used to study long hours). Shannah never complained about it, which shows her classy side as well.
Suzanna
THE boyfriend
I remember that the first time I met Suzanna, she showed me a picture of her boyfriend (now her hubby). I think I made a comment how cute he was and Suzanna thought it was kind of weird. While Suzanna dated other boys while Mark was on his mission, I am so happy that they got married and sad that I missed the wedding. I always admired their relationship while they were dating. They were committed to each other and serious about each other, yet they made it so fun and didn't seem to worry too much about the two years that they would be away from each other. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but they made it!!

Natural Beauty
Suzanna is beautiful. She has a smile that can turn anyone's day around and her skin is to die for. Also Suzanna has this natural blush on her cheeks, which makes her skin just glow. It is just all natural. When we live in a world that is so focused on looks, being so skinny and trendy, it is so refreshing to have a friend who has this natural beauty with a personality that magnifies her beauty.
2 comments:
You're a sweetheart Eevi. Thanks for all of kind words. I love you! Hopefully, I'll get to see you in the near future. Merry Christmas!
You are so nice Eevi! Your compliments are so sweet and sincere. I think you have made all of your friends feel very special-- which is a great talent and gift. Enjoy your holidays in Finland! Lots of love, smlt
Post a Comment