Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Any Minute now, Right??

January 2011

So I did not think that I would still be pregnant at 39 weeks and 5 days. I know it's not something you can control, but I was hoping to have my little baby girl home in my arms by now. Instead, I keep contracting day and night without much change. Troy was trying to be positive and said "maybe this means that she is going to be a chill baby".





Saku has been excited all the "baby" things we have in the house.

We have practice on how to be nice to baby sister with the help of our new friend Monkey. We bought the backpack/leash over the weekend. Saku is not a fan of the leash but loves the Monkey.


While I was laying on the couch, Saku came up to me and climbed on the couch next to me. He put his head on my belly and started to sing "baby, baby, baby" to the tune of twinkle, twinkle little star.





No comments: