As I went through my drafts, I found some gems that I never published. This is why I am so glad that I blog. I get to see glimpses of my life and memories of feelings that otherwise I would have forgotten about it.
This post is interesting to read as the having a third baby has taken us on a whole different level of challenges and experiences that I would have imagined a year ago.
As written in April 2013:
As of right mid February, we have been hoping to get pregnant Yes, it has only been month and a half and it is our third child, but I am so excited about the possibility of a new baby in our family. I have been folding many baby clothes for Anna and I honestly can't wait until I can start wondering "is it a boy or a girl" for myself. Since we never went through the "let's try to get pregnant" phase with Eerika, it has been four years since I have felt the excitement and anxiousness of wanting a baby.
This post is interesting to read as the having a third baby has taken us on a whole different level of challenges and experiences that I would have imagined a year ago.
As written in April 2013:
As of right mid February, we have been hoping to get pregnant Yes, it has only been month and a half and it is our third child, but I am so excited about the possibility of a new baby in our family. I have been folding many baby clothes for Anna and I honestly can't wait until I can start wondering "is it a boy or a girl" for myself. Since we never went through the "let's try to get pregnant" phase with Eerika, it has been four years since I have felt the excitement and anxiousness of wanting a baby.
In the next few days I should be getting my period. Of course I am hoping to not get one and maybe for my birthday I could take a pregnancy test and get a positive. I am also reminded that with the excitement comes to possibility of not being pregnant. It really takes a great amount of faith to have children.
Today we asked the kids, it would be more fun to have another boy or another girl. Saku was in a cranky mood, maybe due to the fact that he had been in the car for 9 hours, and without a beat answered "nothing." However, we started to joke around about names and I asked if we should name the boy "Lighting McQueen" and that cheered Saku up quite a bit. So I told him that when the time comes that there is a baby boy in my belly, we can call him Lighting McQueen. However, once he is out of the belly, he will need a new name. I explained that it could be confusing to have a baby named after a car. Saku's solution was that we "wouldn't take the baby out of the house".
This time I also try to not complain about the pregnancy, comes what may. I don't know why, but I just feel such joy of thinking of another baby in our family.
Today we asked the kids, it would be more fun to have another boy or another girl. Saku was in a cranky mood, maybe due to the fact that he had been in the car for 9 hours, and without a beat answered "nothing." However, we started to joke around about names and I asked if we should name the boy "Lighting McQueen" and that cheered Saku up quite a bit. So I told him that when the time comes that there is a baby boy in my belly, we can call him Lighting McQueen. However, once he is out of the belly, he will need a new name. I explained that it could be confusing to have a baby named after a car. Saku's solution was that we "wouldn't take the baby out of the house".
This time I also try to not complain about the pregnancy, comes what may. I don't know why, but I just feel such joy of thinking of another baby in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment