It's a good thing that we are about to have another baby in the house because the fact that Saku is 18 months and a little boy instead of a baby would make me sad. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss sleepless nights and the constant holding and I love all the new things that Saku has learned and the personality that develops every day, but he is my first one and it's little hard to move from baby stage to the toddler stage.
Saku and I took a flight to California together. I was so nervous because he can be such a handful and his idea of fun is definitely not sitting in one place for an hour and a half. We were lucky enough to have a seat for him on both of our flights and he did a great job. No tantrums, screaming or crying. I was obviously very busy entertaining him and I was grateful that he likes to watch movies. Yes, Troy and I have forgone the "no TV" rule and he has been exposed to Toy Story and Mickey Mouse Club House among others.
Saku is still a lean and mean fighting machine, but he is a great eater. There are very few things that he wont eat. When we visited Monterey, he was happy to dip Shrimp and eat clam chowder.

As dad and I were organizing the house, we found a box of Troy's memories and this old Mickey Mouse. Saku calls him "Mikka" and loves to play with him.
This was Saku's response when we asked him to smile at the camera. Maybe he has a little bit of an attitude??
No comments:
Post a Comment