Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fabulous ultimatums and every day life's glorious events

"If you don't let me go downstairs, I will not let you tell me a story for two weeks"

"If you don't let me sleep in your room, I will not snuggle you. If you let me sleep in your room, I will snuggle you"

Today was a good day. It was full of normal, every day things, but it was very good. 

There were sweet moments of siblings reading a book together.


A boy who came downstairs at 7 am dressed up like this! And this is how he stayed for the rest of the day.


This is how I look like when Saku was in my belly. As illustrated by Saku.



 Eerika was looking darling with her headband.





 Somehow Saku was able to capture the fact that my belly was a quite a bit smaller though pointier with Eerika. These illustrations were done while I was in Boston. I am not sure what inspired them.


The kitchen floor got mopped. The kids did their responsibilities of making their beds, emptying the dishwasher and cleaning sliding glass door (Saku) and cleaning kids' picnic table (Eerika). I visited Rachael and Corrye. Delicious dinner was made. We ventured out for a bike ride. The kids went to bed without problems.

The only downside is that I have not seen Troy all day. He was gone when I woke up and he is still at work. 

This ordinary life is good. And I am grateful for it. 

No comments: