Eerika is five months! I remember how excited I would get each time Saku was "one month" older and it seems that Eerika's first months have just flown by.
Just in the past week, Eerika has started to sit up while holding onto a box. She doesn't stay up for long, but seems to enjoy the new view and possibility of grabbing toys while sitting on her own. Even if it lasts only for three seconds. She doesn't do the tripod position yet, but sits with her back straight. While it is good for her posture, it doesn't help with her balance.
She rolls all the time. Since she has slept on her belly since she was few weeks old, she gets little upset when she rolls on her back while being swaddled and can't roll back without the help of her arms.
We started sleep training and she cried for few nights. We thought that she "learned" to sleep as she slept until 5 or 6 on few mornings. Then I had some stomach issues and I think she had some as well, so we reversed
Eerika's love is distributed in the following order: I get the most of it, Saku comes in second and then isi.
Last week, we played with Spencer,who is three weeks older than Eerika. In this picture, it seems that Saku and Spencer are more interested in hanging out together and Eerika is the third wheel.
We started feeding Eerika paste-I mean rice cereal. She likes to take charge of the spoon so I have to feed her with two spoons.
And there are times when I wonder how much she actually ate and how much ended up everywhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment