Our neighborhood had their annual Easter Egg hunt. We hustled there as I thought it started at 10 am. Well for the first time, we were about the first ones since it actually didnt start until 10:30 am.
Eerika wasn't too hyped up about the hunt, but she got hang of it quickly and found her allotted 10 eggs.
She sported her cute Easter dress from last year. As with every holiday dress, people ask me if I made it and I obviously give all the credit to grandma. But she sure does make me look like I am on top of my game when it comes to being festive!
Saku was much more excited and we came up with the strategy of going up the hill to get the eggs in hopes that the other kids would stop for the eggs down the hill. Of course, it didnt really matter to have a strategy but it was fun to come up with one with Saku.
Their favorites were a yo-yo and egg shaped bouncy balls. There were other festivities after the Easter Egg hunt but we left as we were heading to check out the Air Show at the air force base.

No comments:
Post a Comment