Wednesday, April 23, 2014

When Ukki and Mummi are the Bosses

Not only did Troy and I get spoiled by our amazing trip to Boston, but Saku and Eerika were very well taken care of by Ukki and Mummi while we were gone.

Ukki and Mummi took Saku and Eerika to the Pima County Fair. They visited the Children's Museum. Extensive crafts were done. There was swimming. Finding Easter Eggs in the dessert trails. They got wash windows. I am sure this was quite the treat as it involved sponges and water.

Ukki and Mummi made sure that they had FHE and roasted marshmallow afterwards.

My heart is so full of gratitude for dad and Paula. It is hard work to take care of kids. And they didn't just take care of them. They provided Saku and Eerika an amazing weekend with Ukki and Mummi.

Since I wasn't there, I won't try to put captions on the pictures, but I think they show the love and dedication that Ukki and Mummi have for Saku and Eerika as well as the friendship that they all share.

Ukki and Mummi, we wouldn't mind if you started to be snowbirds in Tucson:)




























No comments: