Tuesday, April 1, 2014

November 2011

Past week and a half have been crazy busy and sort of exhausting, but in a good way. I wanted to write down few things that I want to remember.

I was able to get up around 6:30 am and go for a run twice this week(so far). I am not a morning person and I am not a morning runner. However, I have loved the cool weather and beautiful morning sky as I have run my 5 mile runs and listened to my audiotapes.

Saku went to pee in the potty four times this morning. He told us each time that he had to go. No, we aren't trying to potty train him (again) yet, but it sure is nice that he is aware of it. He also went to poop in the potty on his own last week. He was without a diaper and then he suddenly disappeared. I was so sure that he was hiding and going poo somewhere because he likes his privacy, so I was very happy and relieved when I found him sitting in the dark bathroom and he had gone in the potty.

We hear "why" about 1000000000000 times a day.

Eerika can stand up on her own. No steps though.

Eerika says "mama" and "dada" and seems quite proud of herself. Saku NEVER said either one of those "words". I think we are speaking too much English and not enough Finnish around here.


Eerika has been the worst sleeper last two weeks. I mean, she wakes up twice a night unless we sleep next to her. And Saku has woken up with nightmares each night , so I feel super sleep deprived. This makes my morning runs ever a bigger accomplishment.


No comments: