9 hour time difference between Tucson and Helsinki+ Saku's tendency for erratic sleeping= A nightmare
Baby who doesnt want to sleep at 1 am/3am+ shared room+mom and dad suffering from jet lag= seriously sleep deprived parents.
Having 4 inches of snow on the ground+ being around my family+eating way too much= happy heart and a round belly:)
Hope everyone's Christmas was absolutely wonderful.
Baby who doesnt want to sleep at 1 am/3am+ shared room+mom and dad suffering from jet lag= seriously sleep deprived parents.
Having 4 inches of snow on the ground+ being around my family+eating way too much= happy heart and a round belly:)
Hope everyone's Christmas was absolutely wonderful.
6 comments:
I feel your pain and I am so sorry for you. Though I will say that Miriam was such a bad sleeper that the 9+ hour time change when we went to Jordan in 2006 didn't even make a difference. Nice.
I wish you luck on your trip!
Happy heart and round belly is the best combo. Isn't it nice to have sisters around to dote on your baby? I'm soaking it up. I hope the sleeping gets better so you can enjoy yourself more!
It sounds like you might need me to watch that little guy while you catch up on some sleep when you get back. I'm sooo sorry it's been so rough. Next time you'll have to convince your fam to come to Tucson!
I've been thinking of you guys? How are things? How's Saku doing? Any better???
oh man :( I am so sorry eevi. Cameron is sick so i am not sleeping either. what fun! hah, glad you enjoyed your family.
We just got back from visiting my family in Spain and I totally feel your pain!! Gabe was great the way there but the way back he was coughing and miserable. Turns out he had an ear infection. Yuck.
Post a Comment